CHUNKY COOKIE KWEEN COMPETITION
Terms and Conditions
Promoter: Itty Bitty Bakes (ABN 23 110 750 634), 270 Bay Street, Brighton, VIC 3186.
Who can enter?
Victorian residents who are aged 18 or over.
Who can't enter?
Directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter.
6pm (AEST) on 08/08/2021 to 6pm (AEST) on 15/08/2021.
Instagram Account: @Ittybitty.bakes
To enter, you must, during the Competition Period:
(a) follow the Instagram Account;
(b) like and save the Promoter's competition post on the Instagram Account; and
(c) tag your friend in the Promoter’s competition post on the Instagram Account.
For each Instagram account tagged you will receive one entry into the competition. Each Instagram account must be tagged in separate comments to receive additional entries.
Entries must not appear to promote any goods or services other than those of the Promoter.
How many winners will there be and how will they be chosen?
This will be one winner determined in respect of this competition.
There will be one draw conducted. The draw will be held at 6:30pm (AEST) on 15/08/2021 at 270 Bay Street, Brighton Victoria 3186.
The first valid entry drawn randomly from the entries received during the Competition Period will win a prize.
The Promoter may judge additional reserve entries and record them in order, in case a winning entry/entrant is deemed invalid or a prize is unclaimed (Reserve Entrants).
What can I win?
There is 1 prize available.
The prize is an Itty Bitty Bakes ‘Chunky Cookie Kweens Pack’ featuring x20 chunky cookies – x5 OG (Choc Chip), x5 Caramac Daddy, x5 The D.O.G and x5 Biscoff Baby, valued at $100.
If you win, you must contact the Promoter to arrange for pick-up or delivery.
Total prize pool: The total prize pool is $100.
How many times can I enter?
You can enter multiple times, provided you only tag one Instagram account per Entry.
How and when will the winner/s be informed?
The winner will be notified via private message on Instagram on 15/08/2021.
The winner will also be announced on the Instagram Account story on 15/08/2021.
How the winner can claim their prize
Prize claim date: By the time and date stated in the private message sent to the winner.
If the prize has not been accepted or claimed by the prize claim date above or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the winner can't be contacted (or the winner does not contact the Promoter) by the prize claim date above, the relevant entry will be discarded and the prize will be forfeited.
Collection and use of your personal information
If you are a winner, you must take part in all publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. You consent to the Promoter using your name and image in any promotional or advertising activity.
The Promoter will use your personal information to conduct and manage the competition. The Promoter may disclose your personal information to its related companies, agents and contractors to assist in conducting this competition and communicating with you.
Terms and Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the table above. Information about prizes and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. Your entry must be received during the Competition Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. If you enter using automatically generated entries or multiple phone numbers/email addresses/addresses/aliases/social media accounts, you may be disqualified.
3. You must not include any other person in your entry unless they have consented to you submitting it in this competition. You must not include any person in your entry who is under the age of 18 years. You must ensure your entry does not contain any virus, malware or other malicious or inappropriate computer code or material. You acknowledge that your entry and your name may be made publicly available by the Promoter (in its absolute discretion) and will be accessible to the general public to view.
4. You, and any friends tagged in the competition post, must follow the Instagram Account up until the determination of the winner in order to be eligible to receive a prize.
5. The prize and all elements of the prize must be taken as and when offered or will be forfeited, and if forfeited, the Promoter will not be liable. The prize is subject to any additional terms and conditions imposed by the relevant supplier or the Promoter.
6. The Promoter is not responsible for any dispute between you and any person with whom you choose to, or choose not to, share the prize.
7. Any failure by you to comply with the conditions imposed by the prize supplier(s) may result in the prize being cancelled or withdrawn without liability for the Promoter or the prize supplier(s).
8. If you or your entry are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions, your entry may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter's satisfaction the validity of your entries (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
9. You must not:
(a) tamper with the entry process;
(b) engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition;
(c) act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
(d) do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition;
(e) breach any law; or
(f) behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
10. The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
11. If any dispute arises between you and the Promoter concerning the conduct of this promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will take reasonable steps to consider your point of view, taking into account any facts or evidence you put forward, and to respond to it fairly within a reasonable time. In all other respects, the Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final.
12. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged nor redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all prizes (and elements of prizes) must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. You agree that if a prize (or element of a prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value.
13. If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants.
14. The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you winning a prize. You should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this competition results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
15. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
16. Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury (including allergies, skin conditions or other reactions, as relevant), illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
17. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of prize/s, or for any damage that occurs to displayed prize/s (where relevant). Unless otherwise specified, prize/s will only be delivered to addresses in Australia.
18. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.